Posted by : Unknown woensdag 19 juni 2013




I don’t believe in money

It’s only money.
It’s a worthless fabrication that we all together started to value.
It’s a medium of exchange to make things simpler.

But money has long lost it’s original value.
Now it’s making everything a lot more complicated.

Money was a medium.
Nowadays it’s a goal as well.

Get rich, earn a lot of money.
No matter the cost.

Whether it’s human lives or nature being destroyed.
As long as there’s profit to be made everything seems to be permissible.

How can something without value bring any profit?
Profiting or becoming rich has got nothing to do with money.
Everybody knows money doesn’t make you happy.

Would that mean that having no money would make you happy?
Get rid of all the money and everyone becomes happy?
How would society stay intact?

I’ll tell you how I see it:

Nobody has to work, but everybody is allowed to work.
Everybody is free to follow their passion.

Education shouldn’t be focused on creating capable workers, but on the blossoming of children’s talents, finding them and expanding them.

Every human should be accepted as an individual and every individual will have a place in the community.
For this is something we have to do together, with everyone, excluding nobody.

And for everybody who doesn’t believe this is possible:

What do you believe in?
Believing is something that can’t be proven, believing is a choice.
Why would you choose less when you can choose everything?

I believe in a perfect world.
And if everybody believes we can make it happen.

I need your help to make my dream come true.
All you have to do is make a choice.

Choose what you want to believe in, because you can believe in anything you like.

I only want to believe in the best, we’re all part of that.

What do you want to believe in?

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments